Join JK for a once in a lifetime adventure.
Calling all VW enthusiasts! Just Kampers have collaborated with Classic Grand Touring and are really excited to announce the launch of a road trip we’ve always wanted to do, come along and join in and experience a once in a lifetime driving adventure with Just Kampers.
On 29th April 2020 fifty VWs, together with their drivers and passengers, will have the opportunity to drive from the UK through France, Belgium and Germany for a road trip which builds up to a Pilgrimage at Wolfsburg. The Just Kampers European Tour is one seriously epic trip that has to be ticked off any VW enthusiasts bucket list.
Mark Reynolds, JK’s owner said. “The Just Kampers European Tour is the roundtrip we’ve always wanted to take, and we would love for you to join us”.
The tour is led by a professional guide and will be fully backed by a support crew led by Just Kampers and consists of:
– Return Channel Tunnel crossings.
– A tour of BBT in Belgium and an evening barbeque.
– Access to the 1st of May show in Hannover.
– A morning tour of the Grundmann Museum.
– Entry to the Stiftung AutoMuseum Volkswagen, Wolfsburg.
– An evening barbeque hosted by our friends from VW Classic Parts.
– Entry to Autostadt, Wolfsburg*
– 5 nights in hotels along the way with breakfast included.
– A commemorative plaque to display on your vehicle.
– A professional tour manager.
– A support team.
*Please note there will be an additional venue charge for tickets and access to the Autostadt tour at the Group Tour ticket rate. All other entry fees are included in the tour price.
Places are limited to just 50 vehicles on a first-come, first-served basis. Prices start at £695 per person (Based on two people sharing a car or camper van and sharing a hotel room) but other packages for solo travellers and groups are available on request.
If you would like to know more or secure your place, please call 01926 675675
Or visit our detailed blog for more info and how to book.
Just Kampers, helping the VW community since 1989.